We help get your projects completed so you can move on to the next big thing.
Whether you are looking for the final touches on a manuscript or starting a project from scratch, we will work with you and develop a plan to fit your needs.
Fill out the contact form to get started. Then we’ll contact you to set up a time to talk about your project.
- Scientific and medical communication
- Journal manuscripts
- Abstracts and posters
- Book chapters
- Literature reviews
- Content for websites, promotional pieces, and more
- Checks for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, word usage, and other mechanical issues.
- Identifies areas that may need clarification or restructuring.
- Developmental Editing
- More involved than copyediting, this includes evaluating the structure and flow of the information and may involve reorganizing and rewriting material for clarity, concision, and accuracy.
- Proofreading: Ensures that the changes you made match the publication ready text.
- Formatting: Makes your documents conform to specifications.
- Literature searches: Gathers the latest literature on your topic.
- Post-submission assistance: Drafts responses to peer-reviewer and editor comments.